Tuesday 22 September 2009

Birthday Fairy



Tomorrow is my friend's daughter's birthday and I only remembered yesterday, so a quick make last night and in the post today, although when she will get it I don't know, maybe I will drive there and deliver it myself!  As usual, didn't know how this would end up, just got out inks and sponges, coloured pencils and some wet wipes and some of the glimmer mist that I received in the lovely blog candy from Hels and made a big mess on my hands and ended up with this, lol.

I have used some pearlescent paints on here, but the photo never shows the beauty of the nice sheen it gives so have added this close-up.




1 comment:

Janette said...

hi, that card is lovely, the fairy looks all etherial and mysterious don't you think. Perfect
xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive