Wednesday 12 August 2009


Now I haven't done anything new in a few days, but after looking at Brenda's blog, floral fantasies and the card she uploaded, Parisian influences thought I would upload one I have made with the very same stamp. I do think Brenda's has the edge here with the lovely embellishments she had added. Anyway.....it is a really lovely stamp and bought for me by Janette, my Sister-In-Law and it is always a favourite of mine. I have to make another card with this stamp as the girl next door absolutely loves it and although she is only 13 she likes this kind of image. This was made for Emer who just got married. Jon asked me to make it for her for Valentine's day earlier this year. She is a French Teacher and likes anything French... ooh er....ha ha The Image was stamped with Adirondack wild plum ink onto plain white card. The background paper is hand made paper with rose petals in it.

5 comments:

Evil Edna said...

beautiful, love the colours.EE

Nicki said...

Ooh very funky! like it! love the colour! my fav!!!
thanks for your lovely comments by the way, much appreciated
take care
Nicki
x

Jodi said...

Great color combo and love the vintage feel of the card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

brenda said...

Hi Carol

I love your use of this stamp, so pleased I promted you to get it out as this card if fab. And thanks for the link.

B x

My name is Cindy said...

This is one of those classic stamps isn't it? I love the card, and that background paper is great.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive