Monday 29 June 2009

Ellis's Birthday

I can't believe that five years ago I watched our friend's little boy be born into the world, an experience I wouldn't have missed for the world! Well five years on and we celebrated his birthday yesterday, here is the card I made. Stamped the sky and grass with old kitchen sponge inked with ordinary stamp pads, but before sponging them onto the card I spritzed the sponge with water. TBH all these special stamp pads are okay, but you can always get a nice effect with the use of a little imagination. The owl stamp was a freebie from Craft Stamper, which was painted, cut out and then covered in clear embossing powder before attaching with stick pads, wobbly eyes were added. Some glossy accents was added to the leaves, but a hot day and it ran a little too fast :(

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive