Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

This is Andy's card for Christmas 2010, quite simple but effective I think.  The main  body of the card is pearlised card, the background is a sticky DL sized piece of peel-off (which I never usually use, but this solid stuff is lovely for Christmas) and the boxes are just made from scrap card, a good way to use up your little scrap pieces that you never throw away and sits there forever!  I also punch a hole in the corner and use them as gift tags.  The red mirror card that I had made lovely tags this year, teamed up with red ribbon and red and gold paper. 

I would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and look forward to seeing your work in the New Year!


Carol xxxxxx

3 comments:

Sally H said...

Beautiful card, Carol. Have a great Christmas!

Godelieve said...

Lovely card!
Merry Christmas to you too.

lisa said...

A gorgeous card, Carol. I bet he loved it.
I hope you had a great Christmas and here's sending you lots of wishes for a very Happy New Year. I hope 2011 is a good one for you.
hugs Lisax

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive