Monday 9 March 2009

David's Birthday.....



Got into a bit of a panic las night before going to bed as I suddenly realised that I need to get a card in the post pretty quick for my Son, David's birthday on the 18th. He lives in Coogee Bay, Sydney and recently I sent a card to Canada to a friend and thought that 9 working days was enough time to get it there, but it happened to arrive late. Anyway....I woke up this morning with no idea what to put onto a card (guys cards are always more difficult) but found some old photos of Coogee Bay Beach taken in 1844 and this is the result of my card. I have put two more inside and pray that he enjoys comparing them with recent photos.
My stomach is rumbling and I can smell a lovely king prawn curry that Andy is preparing downstairs...mmmmmm YUMMY!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive