Sunday 24 May 2009

Wedding


Going to a wedding reception tonight and the colours are black and cream, I know that black is very fashionable at the moment so decided to link the colour theme into my card for Mat and Vicky, hopefully I have got it right. Also decided to go along with the design of my recent wedding invitations that I made for Jon and Emer's wedding this coming August, but used a paper flower instead of a pressed, dried rose.

I gold embossed the script onto black card and punched the heart out so it would show up the gold card behend and really like the effect.











This shot shows the card that Janette made for me on my birthday and particularly shows up the lovely glossy accents used on her drawing, so I thought I would include it on this post.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive