Wednesday 26 August 2009

Crafting with the girls nextdoor!


I promised this holiday to sit with our next door neighbour's granddaughters and make a necklace with them. That happened today. Anna is a very young seven and Hope is a very mature ten year old so I got out the children's beads for Anna to string and set Hope a harder task; I also thought that Anna was a bit too young to be working with wire. These are the results. They both designed the necklaces themselves and made the main part on their own and I finished them off for them attaching chains and fasteners. Anna had hers all set out in the right order ready to string and I was quite impressed with Hope's finished article and at the speed she worked. I think children don't really think about what they are going to do, they just do it and sometimes I think with the best results.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive