Monday 24 August 2009

It's That French Woman Again!

It's Shannon's (the girl next door) birthday tomorrow and she will be thirteen and she adores this stamp, she sometimes comes into craft with me and she always tells me that this is her favourite, but I never encouraged her to use it as I thought she was too young, but as she will be offically a teenager tomorrow, thought I would do this for her. I have uploaded both a scanned image and photo taken with a flash.

I stamped the image onto some hammered card and then stamped part of the image onto torn smooth paper in exactly the same colour and matched both images up sticking the paper on with a glue stick. Main image stamped with Adirondack wild plum, coloured in with water spritzed ink pads, added some gold accent beads and highlighted with Glossy Accents.

I also made another card tonight, but it is for my Nephew and his Mum might log into my blog and see it on here before it arrives in the post.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive