Wednesday 19 August 2009

Some old stuff again and keeping the French theme going!


I have two cards to do this week and will upload them when they are finished, but thought I would share with you something old again to keep your interest, maybe it will work, maybe it won't? LOL.

This is an old stamp that I don't even have any more, but have stamped it and scanned it into the computer in case I do want to use it. It was one of my very first attempts at card-making and I remember not like the card very much when I finished, but now I quite like it again, apart from making their lips a bit too severe looking. They look more like they will rough you over down a dark alley :)

Stamped with StazOn and coloured with water colours. Highlighted with glossy accents in places.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well this is the first time I've seen this & I think it's lovely - the colouring is great & that image is wonderful!

Hugs
Steph xx

Jodi said...

This is really neat!! Love the coloring you did with it, so pretty!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive