Saturday 13 February 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

He hasn't seen this yet and he doesn't look at my blog so thought I would post Andy's card on here as we are going to London for the day tomorrow to see the Van Gogh exhibition, which I am really looking forward to.  The corner that has been cut off has been used inside as a pocket for a book tag.
The heart stamp is last month's freebie from Craft Stamper Magazine, which is rather a nice stamp I think and stamped with Ranger coffee Archival ink, the harlequin stamp is from Tim Holtz stamped in Ranger Wild Plum and the background has been sponged with a mixture of Ranger Lettuce and Wild Plum inks watered down.
 

7 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

This is great, love the colours and the whole way you have put it together! Enjoy Valentines day!

Sally H said...

That's beautiful, Carol! I'm sure he will love it. Have a lovely time in London!

Jan said...

Oh, that's really lovely Carol... beautiful stamping and colours.
Have a wonderful time at the exhibition. Hope to get there myself before it finishes (April I think?)

lisa said...

What a gorgeous card. I love how you've combined that stamp with all the others and the colours are fantastic.
Have a lovely day out.

Lisax

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

What a beautiful card Carol, the colours and your stamping are fab! I've got that stamp and haven't used it yet. Hope you have a fab day in london!

brenda said...

Hi Carol


Lovely use of the freebie stamp - mine has not made it off the magazine yet I am afraid.

Hope you enjoyed the exhibition.

B x

Anonymous said...

I love to see beautiful creations like this, the colours and the design is inspirational
hugs June xxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive